Monday, December 1, 2008

20 days until Hanakkuh

in class today natalie convinced me to get a blog to start preparing for Italy in a few months....I can barely find time to sleep now, but i am hoping this will get addicting. .... so lets see where to start....today was busy but productive, i had class this morning then i had to miss my next class to make up a test i missed last week, then i had my next class and a CMAA meeting then another class,,then finally dinner and home and laundry and homework and now this....

so to get you all up to speed....

I am working almost full time again, I manage a restaurnat in the Presidio of San Francisco called the Presidio Social Club i have been there since May, i love working in restuarants and hope to someday have my own...

I am in school full time, I take 5 classes from the University of San Francisco, and I just finished taking 2 calsses from Berkeley online.

I serve the on teh executive board for 2 organizations at school, I am the community service chair for Hospitality Management Association and I am the Photographer for Club Managers Association of America and also do a lot to help the president of that organization with putting on events and such.

I am in charge of the womens cancer walk-a-thon accross the Golden Gate Bridge this year, it will be on April 26th 2009 i have been busy getting budget sheets prepared and and applying for permits.

I also just recently finished and internship at Friends of the Urban Forest a non-profit organization, I was on the events committee there and helped with a lot of fundraising events this past year.

Jamie and I got a new addition to our lives last week, we got a kitty who is named Hooti he has been quite funny and pesky recetly learning that he can annoying the dog.

Jamie and I had Thanksgiving here with my family it was a lot of fun we had traditional mexican food with tamales and tacos it was very very yummy!

I was back in New York for a week at the begining of November and loved it! It had been a while since i had been to New York and I forgot how much I loved it. It was just the end of fall and begining of winter there, I had a great time and was able to go out to Long Island for a day and spend it with Jamie's mom, it was my first trip to Long Island and it is BEAUTIFUL there!

Jamie is still recovering from a mad case of poison oak....he caught it about a week and half ago and it was outrages all over his entire body, luckily i did not get it, but he still has it and just yesterday started getting better....it looks so painful and irritating i felt so bad for him!

I bought my ticket to New Orleans today, I LOVE New Orleans and I am stoked to go back in February right before my birthday! Although I goofed up and bought it for the wrong return date and it cost me $150.00 to fix it! i was so pissed I had only had the flight for like 4 hours before I changed it.....grrrr.

ok gotta get back to life....

1 comment:

  1. you live the life every person drems of! new york, new orleans, italy... i am jealous!

    ReplyDelete